The online service Google® docs allows people to share documents easily with simple access online for multiple users. If you use this service often, you may want to consider backing up all your documents. A software application named GDocBackup© does just that, backing up all your Google® docs at one time. The instructions below describe where to download it and how to use it.
Google® Docs backup instructions:
- Launch your Internet browser and go to the GDocBackup© download page.
- Click the hyperlink for the latest setup version in the “Filename” column (e.g. GDocBackup_0.7.2.175_Setup.exe). On the next page, click it again and save the file on your hard drive. Then, begin installation.
- Install the application by following instructions from the installation wizard. On the welcome screen, click the “Next” button and then accept the license agreement. Start the installation process by clicking on the “Install” button.
- When the installation process finishes, click the “Finish” button.
- The application will then launch. Fill in the username and password in your Google® account.
- Go to the location where your Google® documents will be stored. Then, click the “Save” button.
- Click the “Exec” button to start backing up your Google® docs or click “Stop” to terminate the backup.