Most Internet users feel relatively safe when surfing the Web. What they don’t know is there is a whole underworld of Web activity that takes place unseen and often undetected. Surveillance and spyware operatives wanting access to your private information can get it, and it’s easier than you think.
Email providers and websites are often supported by servers that could be outdated or obsolete. This gives malicious Internet intruders an easy way in to your private communications. Other so-called safe servers may be supported by weak security protocols or a security method that is misconfigured. These types of security breaches on the Web leave unsuspecting users exposed to hackers and privacy invasions.
Because of the prevalence of these privacy rifts, a new and free solution has emerged that focuses on SSL/TLS communication certificates and their level of security. Safety Optimizer offers a simple interface that allows you to set your desired level of protection for these certificates and stops your browser from visiting unsecured pages and websites with security leaks. The best part is this application is a freeware solution that fully supports Internet Explorer® and soon other major Internet browsers. Follow the directions below to download the software and stop Internet intruders from spying on your online activities.
Download, Install and Set Safety Optimizer:
- Launch your Internet browsers and go to the Safety Optimizer home page.
- Click on the Download Now button.
- When the pop-up window appears asking if you would like to save this file, click “Save File”.
- Once it has completed downloading, open the file SafetyOptimizerSetup.exe.
- When the window appears asking if you would like the following program to make changes to your computer, click “Yes”.
- Now, you will be taken to the Terms and Conditions page. If you agree, click “Agree & Continue”.
- To complete setting up Safety Optimizer, click “Finish”.
- A window will appear allowing you to select your security level with an explanation of each level. Choose your desired level of security and click “Apply”.
- Once again, you will be asked if you would like the following program to make changes to your computer, click “Yes”.
- Now you are better protected against surveillance or other intrusions. Your browser will block navigation to a website that has weak TSL/SSL certificates.