If you want to change date information and other attributes of a file, it can be done. Attribute Changer allows users to easily change file and folder information, such as dates and time stamps, quickly. It is compatible with Windows® and available as a free download. CNET® Editors’ rated this software 4 out of 5 stars so for those who need to make these types of changes, Attribute Changer is a good choice. Read the instructions below to learn where to download and how to install and use this software.
Downloading, installing and using Attribute Changer:
- Launch your Internet browser and go to the Attribute Changer download page on petges.lu.
- Click on the “Get Attribute Changer <version>” link and download the installation file on your hard drive.
- Launch the downloaded file, select the setup language and go through the installation wizard to install the Attribute Changer.
- When the installation finishes, you can simply use the functionality of Attribute Changer, right click on the file you want to change and select “Change Attributes...”
- Make your changes and click on the “OK” button.