There are many online and cloud storage services on the Internet that we have already written about. Most of them offer us a free account version with limited storage capacity such as Inbox Storage, Dropbox or SkyDrive. But, we have to mention Google Drive too, as it is a very important player in this field, and because it is nicely interconnected with all Google services and is installed on all Android devices from manufacturers, you do not have to install any other third-party app to get access to your data stored on the Google Drive. If you already have an active Gmail, Google+ or any other online service you can just log into Google Drive and have 15 GB storage for synchronization of your data across all devices. Also. You can log into your account on the Google Drive website and manage your files and folders from anywhere. Read the instructions below to know how to install and run Google Drive.
- Launch your Internet Browser and go to the Google Drive homepage.
- Click on the “Download” link on the right-top of the screen.
- Click on the “Download Drive” dropdown and select platform you want to install now.
For computers select “Mac and PC”
- Click on the “Accept and Install” button and download the installation file.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the wizard to log into your account and select folder for sharing.