Several programs exist that will enable you to edit source code for some operating systems. This may help programmers with editing the source code of the platform. Komodo Edit is an application designed exactly for this purpose. Using the instructions below, you can learn how to download and install this free code editor.
Instructions for downloading and installation:
- Open your Internet browser and go to the Komodo Edit © download page.
- Click on the “Download Komodo Edit for Windows (x86)” button, and save the installation file to your hard drive.
- Locate the downloaded file and run the installer (double-click the file). If your operating system asks you for confirmation click the “Run” button.
- Click on the “Next” button in the Welcome window.
- Read the “End-User License Agreement” and check the “I accept the terms in the agreement” checkbox. Click on the “Next” button and again on the next page as well.
- Finally, click on the “Install” button.
- When the process has finished, click on the “Finish” button.
- Komodo Edit© has been installed; enjoy your free source code editor!