Sometimes, you may want to change the look of your desktop. If you prefer to replace a classic desktop with something more unusual, then try to install a skin that will transform your desktop to mirror the environment of a Mac®. Perhaps you find the fonts, themes, sounds, colors, etc. more attractive, allowing you to enjoy your work more. Follow the instructions below to learn where to download and how to install the Mac OS® X skin for Windows® 7.
To download the Mac OS® X skin:
- Open your Internet browser and go to the Mac OS® X skin download page for 32-bit Windows® 7 or the Mac OS® X skin download page for 64-bit Windows® 7.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the application (double-click the unzipped file). If your operating system asks you for confirmation click on the “Yes” button.
- On the welcome screen, click on the “Next” button.
- Read the “Terms of the agreement” and check the “I accept the terms of the License Agreement” checkbox. Then, Click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, leave “Quick Installation” chosen and click on the “Next” button again. Then, click on the “Install” button.
- When the installation process has finished, click on the “Finish” button to restart your computer.
- After the reboot you can enjoy working with your Mac OS® X skin for Windows® 7.
Tips and Tricks:
- To uninstall the Mac OS® X Lion skin, go to “Start > All programs > Lion Skin Pack > Uninstall”, check all the checkboxes and click on the “Next” button. After the process finishes click on the“Next” button again and then on the “Finish” button.
- To change icons on the bottom bar, right-click on the icon and select the first option from the menu. Choose the icon you want and click on the confirmation button.