Not many people use optimization tools and applications to maintain their computers. These users are often visitors of computer services, and spend lots of money on hardware upgrades and installing new operating systems to keep their PC healthy. However, there are other ways to prevent your computer from slowing down or freezing. Just install an application that maintains your operating system.
Applications like these boost your startup speed, stabilize your system without any error messages, clean your system registry and actually improve your Internet access. A powerful utility should also provide you with memory services as well. This means your hard drive and random access memory is cleaned up of extra data and is kept in this state permanently. All these tools together enable your PC to work as fast as it did when it was new. The instructions below will show you how to get PCRx Registry Cleaner, an amazingly effective application.
- Open your Internet browser. Type http://www.pcrx.com/ into the URL address box. Approximately in the middle of the PCRx home page click the “SCAN NOW!” button.
- Save the file to any location on your computer. Also, there are graphical steps on how to run an installation file.
- On the next page you will see a “Create desktop icon” checkbox and “Create quick launch icon” checkbox. It is suggested that you check both to have faster and greater accessibility to the application. Click “Next.”
- The application is installing, just wait until the process is finished. Verify that the “Launch PCRx” checkbox is checked and then click on the “Finish” button.
- In the initial start of the application your system is scanned for possible problems. You can see the number of found issues with detailed information. Click “FIX ISSUES NOW!”
- In the PCRx application click the “Activate License” button in the left-bottom corner of your application window. Insert your activation key and click the “Activate” button.
- You should now be in the “Scan & Repair” tab. By clicking the “Next” button (sometimes the text of the button will change, but is still represented by the right arrow [>]) you will go through the Maintenance Wizard and the progress will be displayed in the left pane of your application window.
- The last phase of this process is the system speed up. At that point, click the “Speed Up My System” button and then let PCRx complete the maintenance by clicking on the “Finish” button.
Tips and Tricks:
- All changes made by PCRx are automatically saved. If your computer does not work properly after repair, you can restore it to its previous state by going to the “Rescue Center” in the Support tab.
- If you want to remove the PCRx tray icon on the Windows® startup, you can do this by going to the “Settings” options in the Support tab.
- It is recommended that you check files marked for deletion by clicking the “Review Files” button in the system speed up phase if you are cleaning up your files.