If you feel that your system isn’t stable, and your computer freezes, slows down, or even shuts down for no reason, you should try testing the PC using a benchmark or stability test. Also, a test like this can be used to check if your PC is 100% stable. This is typical for new computers or a computer after extending the RAM. You can perform a test like this in the AIDA64© application. The instructions below will show you how to test the stability of your computer.
Instructions to test stability:
- Launch the AIDA64® application. To learn how to install this software you can refer to the article that focuses on getting complete information about a computer.
- In the main navigation bar select “Tools” and then select the “System Stability Test” option.
- In the top-left corner check all the checkboxes.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Let the AIDA64® stability test run for at least 15 minutes.
- To stop the test, click on the “Stop” button and then on the “Close” button.