Netmail and Imail merge with Inbox.com
In our continuous efforts to improve our services and give you an even better user experience, we are thrilled to announce that Netmail and Imail are merging with Inbox.com.
From March 1st, 2024, the services will be merged with Inbox.com under the ownership of Inbox.com AS.
You don't need to do anything actively right now, it's all automatic. You will only be able to log into the new webmail after the merge.
If you have an e-mail address that ends with any of the following domains, your e-mail service will be moved to Inbox.com:
In order to be able to offer a high-quality, up-to-date and secure e-mail service and support, we are introducing a subscription-based model.
This means that you will have to subscribe to the new service.
The deadline for taking out a subscription is set to April 15th, 2024. You can choose between an annual subscription (USD 69 per year) and a monthly subscription (USD 5.99 per month).
You will be able to subscribe from the webmail after March 1st.
What does this mean for you?
The new offer also includes the following benefits:
- Modernized webmail: The new webmail is available for desktop and mobile devices
- Stability: New email servers have close to 100% uptime
- Ad-free websites: There are no ads on our website and webmail
- 15 GB storage: Lots of storage for all your emails!
- Private email: We do not use data from your emails for advertising purposes
- IMAP/SMTP: Keep your emails in sync on your computer, phone and tablet using third-party apps
- Professional support: All the help and guidance you need via email and website form
- Spam filter and virus protection: Our advanced systems minimize unwanted email messages
If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team.
With best regards,
Netmail, Imail and Inbox.com